- COMPARTMENT WITH 3 SEPARATE LIDS, BPA FREE, MICROWAVE SAFE, DISHWASHER SAFE, FREEZER SAFE, REUSABLE – Lunch portion control, Stackable, Easy Storage, Leak proof.
Meal Prep Containers help maintain a healthy diet and portion control. Easy to use and store, designed to facilitate your life.
- We desire to live a healthy lifestyle, but to follow it is rather difficult with our busy lifestyle. We set goals for our gym routines, for calories to consume to have a healthy diet, but when it comes to making it reality it is all another story.I know it, because I am one of the many who when it comes to prepare it, I skip it sometimes… 🙁 and I am a very careful person when it comes to food.So what to do to eat healthy, and why not save some money while doing so? Easy, prepare for the whole week in advance your meals, and store them in your fridge. This way I have found to be effective and easy to follow.I found out that now I don’t get even temped to eat at restaurants, anymore.;) So it is a very efficient way of saving some money (not to mention the control of waste of food, amazing), and all these thanks to just meal preparation in advance.Short for meal preparation, ‘meal prep’ is the act of planning, preparing, and packaging your meals and snacks in advance, typically for the upcoming week, with the intention of clean eating and portion control. It is the key that helps many people reach their health and fitness goals. Keep in mind there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to do meal prep, as it’s all about what works for you personally. The ultimate goal is to save time in the kitchen and to have access to healthy meals during the week. Some people find they like to prepare their breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the week, while others will only prep one meal for each day.
- That’s why it’s important to plan ahead with healthier, more delicious food choices created right in your own kitchen—and we at OV Nutrition want to help. That’s why we’ve created the most versatile, durable and reusable meal prep containers possible. Designed for the modern home, these 3-compartment boxes let you stick to a healthy diet plan, store dinner leftovers, send kids to school with better choices, and so much more!
- SIMPLE, FAST, EASY TO USE – Most meal-prep containers don’t last. They crack after just a couple uses and can’t even be used in the microwave without burning or melting. Not OV Containers, our meal prep containers are built to last temperatures of microwave and freezer. They are Stain and Odor Resistant so your food will not only stay in perfect conditions, but will also taste great.
- NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS.- Gone are the days you had to worry about a cracked container or one that can’t withstand the heat of a microwave. Our containers are microwave/freezer safe and ensured for multiple times uses. Also being BPA Free and Food Grade Safe makes them also more suitable for the long run use. You can now choose the healthy food you like, and taste it without any reservation, it is being stored in very hygienic conditions.
- TRUST – Use a meal-prep container that you can count on. It gets old when you have to buy a new container after just a few uses. OV Containers are washer and freezer friendly. With our meal prep containers, you can trust that they will last longer than any other due to their improved molecular structure. We have designed these containers with the aim to increase their resistance to everyday use, but also to deliver a clear and pure product, for your secure nutrition.
- YOU IN MIND – OV Containers are made with you in mind. We listened to your requests and this is our response: A safe, stackable and reliable container, leak proof that features dividers for portion control. This meal prep container has everything you need and more! Now it is easy to eat healthy and follow your goals of fitness, nutrition, or weight loss, now you can easily take them wherever you are, office, school, picnic or on the go, they are leak-proof and fit perfectly on your bag, or you can use our Container Bag.
- HIGH QUALITY – Our containers have an improved molecular design, that makes them resistant with time. Don’t believe us? Just try them, and will see for yourself 😉
Healthier Food, Convenient Design
OV Nutrition is dedicated to creating innovative products that make life easier for our consumers. We study our customers and make each product with you in mind. From interacting with the very people that use our products, we identify new opportunities and make unique, meaningful improvements.
These 3-compartment lunch boxes are great for the health-conscious, the dieter, and the busy parent or professional. Boasting airtight, easy-to-open lids to maintain freshness and a reusable, dishwasher safe design, you can use them over and over to plan out days or weeks in advance!
Our line of plastic ware is designed and created just for you. All of our products embody thoughtful design and include special features for your convenience. We develop products that we are proud of and customers love to use.
OV meal prep containers are built for a variety of uses. They have three compartments, are BPA free, stackable, reusable, freezer and microwave friendly, leak-proof and resistant. These containers are built to last longer.
Freezer and Microwave Safe
Now you can save your time by preparing your meals in advance for the whole week. Store them in your freezer with OV Containers. The best part of these premium meal prep containers is that they can store frozen foods for long-term meal plans. Then enjoy your healthy food and taste it hot like freshly prepared, with just one heat (or reheat) in microwave. Plus the separate compartments are ideal for keeping your food from being mixed, and thus lets you enjoy all the flavors to their fullest. Easy to clean, just wash them in the dishwasher. And because they’re stain and odor resistant, you don’t have to worry about dark spaghetti stains or pungent aromas, they will be just as new for a new reuse.
Meal Plan for Today, Tomorrow and Beyond
The heavy-duty design makes them safe for the microwave and the freezer. This makes taking food to work easier thanks to an airtight lid that prevents spills or accidents. Along with sealing in freshness, these durable meal prep containers can be used up to 30 times with normal use, 10 times with heavy use, and withstand up to 12 lbs. of pressure! Each order comes with 10 total food storage containers, giving you plenty of versatility for daily use or long-term storage. They’re also BPA-free for true peace of mind.
- Meal Prep Containers (10-Piece Set)
- Three Compartment
- Matching Airtight Freshness Lids
- Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Stain and Odor Resistant
- Food Grade Safe, BPA Free
- Dimensions: 22.5 * 16.9 * 5cm / 8.86 * 6.65 * 1.97in
- Weight 487g
- Capacity: 1000ML
- Temperature Range: -20 ° ~ + 110 °
- Color: Black
1. You will save money
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive if you plan in advance! Buy things in bulk, and don’t forget to take advantage of your freezer. By planning your meals in advance, you will know exactly what you need to buy, instead of going to the store a few times each week to pick up last minute ingredients. You will also be freed from buying pricey meals at lunchtime.
2. It will help you lose weight
Planning your meals in advance is key to weight loss as you know exactly what you are putting into your body, and how much. A weekly meal prep routine allows you to control how many calories you are inputting everyday, which is the perfect recipe for weight loss.
3. Grocery shopping will become easier
Once you know what meals you will be eating for the week, grocery shopping will feel like a breeze! Let wandering aimlessly around the aisles be a thing of the past. Show up prepared with a list and divide it into categories such as fruits, vegetables, protein, frozen food, dairy, grains, and fats. It will also help you avoid the aisles you don’t need to be in, such as the candy aisle!
4. You will learn the art of portion control
The beauty of meal prep is that it teaches you balance. Packing your meals in containers refrains you from being able to reach for more. If you want to lose weight and consume the right amount of nutrients, portion control is vital. You can still treat yourself from time to time, but monitoring how much you eat is an important factor.
5. You won’t waste food
Have you ever had to throw away produce that went bad before you had a chance to eat it? It’s not a good feeling. When you meal prep, you utilize all of your ingredients for the week, and it is very unlikely that you will have any left over if you plan correctly!
6. You will save time
Although you do need to invest some time upfront to plan out your meals properly and to cook them, you will still end up saving time overall. Think about how much time we waste standing in front of the refrigerator, trying to figure out what to cook. Once your meals are prepared ahead of time, all you need to do is take them out of the fridge and heat them up!
7. It is an investment in your health
The best part about meal prep is that you get to choose ahead of time what you will be eating! People who do this are able to eat cleaner than those who don’t, with ease! You won’t be scrambling to find something to eat, and risk being exposed to unhealthy options, because your meal is already prepared, and it’s healthy! The benefits of eating a clean diet are endless. Good nutrition won’t contribute to just a smaller waistline, but it will also contribute to heart health and other factors!
8. You will gain more willpower
As you get into the swing of consistently eating healthy, you will gradually stop craving sugar and other fattening foods. Keeping a routine in place is key to healthy eating, and you will find it becomes easier to turn down the foods you know you shouldn’t be eating!
9. It will reduce stress
Stress can affect your immune system, cause digestive issues, and disrupt your sleeping patterns. Coming home from work and trying to come up with a plan for dinner can be stressful. Not with meal prep! You can say goodbye to the “what’s for dinner” stress and relax knowing that your meal just needs to be heated up!
10. It will bring variety to your meals
If you are able to put thought into your meals ahead of time, it will become easy to choose from several different food categories (protein, fat, grains, vegetables, etc) in order to get the variety you need to fuel your body. Feel free to mix it up every week! You won’t be limited to the basic foods you make out of habit as meal prep encourages you to get more creative by looking up new recipes.
Remember, there is no right or wrong way to achieve a meal prep routine. Everyone has their own way of doing it and through trial and error you will begin to realize what works best for you, and what doesn’t!